B Tech Degree course is a four year eight semester graduate programme under APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, and approved by AICTE.
The following B Tech Degree courses are offered at ILM college of Engineering and Technology .
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Bio-technology/ Computer Science / Biology put together are eligible for admission.
- SC/ST – Only pass in plus two examinations
- SEBC of OBC candidates will be given relaxation as per AICTE norms
- Lateral Entry -Diploma Engineering holders or Graduates with Mathematics/Physics as main.
Govt. Quota Seats:
50 % of the seats are reserved as Government quota. This will be allotted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Govt. of Kerala.
How to Apply:-
Application form can be obtained from College Office or Click here to download Application Form
Application Forms and information brochure are available from the College Office on payment of Rs. 100/- or Download from the Website, Rs-100/- need to be paid along with the submission of application.
Submission of the Application Form:-
- The duly filled in application along with attested copies of required documents can be submitted directly to the college office on or before stipulated due date. Those who submit the application in person may obtain an acknowledgement.
- The application submitted should be complete in all respect. The candidate should fill in all the items in the application form in his/her own handwriting.
- The following attested copies of certificates/documents are to be enclosed with the application.
1) 12th/10th certificate to prove the date of birth
2) Mark list of the qualifying examination and document proving the rank in entrance examination.
3) In case of those students who claim any sort of reservation or special consideration, such claim should be supported with required documents.